- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, plus 2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 500 grams raw prawns
- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- Oil for shallow frying
- red chilli and coriander for garnish
- Best Foods aioli for dipping
Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons curry powder, salt and black pepper. Put half the mixture in a ziplock bag, add the prawns and shake to coat.
Mix Best Foods Mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons curry powder and the milk. Put the remaining flour in a bowl.
Dip the floured prawns in the mayonnaise mix, then dip in flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry for a few minutes on each side until golden. Drain on paper towels.
Garnish with red chilli and coriander and serve with Best Foods Aioli for dipping.