- 1.5 kg box of baby potatoes
- handful fresh coriander, to garnish
- handful fresh parsley, to garnish
- extra grated cheese to garnish
- lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise to dollop
Preheat oven to 200*C. Place potatoes on a large baking tray lined with paper. Prick each one with a small sharp knife. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until soft in the center. Carefully cut each one open to release a little steam.
Load mini potatoes with left over ingredients such as ham and cheese, roasted vegetables, tuna and corn, bbq chicken and coleslaw or Mexican style mince, to create a Loaded Gameday Smorgasbord! Mix and match to your heart’s content, making sure to give each potato a hearty dollop of Best Foods mayo before serving.