- 1/4 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 head cos lettuce, shredded
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon, toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 4 tablespoon butter or spread
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices Emmental cheese (or other nice grilling cheese)
- sliced ham
- 1 - 2 tomatoes, sliced
- fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup bread and butter pickles (optional)
Mix first measure of Best Foods mayonnaise with yoghurt and mint. Add to a large bowl with cabbage, apple, carrot, Cos and radish, and mix until combined. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and set aside.
Mix second measure of Best Foods mayonnaise with parmesan. Butter the sourdough and place two slices in a medium-hot pan (butter side down). Spread with parmesan mayo then layer with cheese, ham, tomato, then cheese again. Place the other slice of sourdough on top and leave to cook until the cheese is melting and the bread is golden and crispy.
Very carefully flip the toastie and repeat on the other side.
Serve with slaw on the side, fresh parsley and pickles (if using).