- 2 sliced smoked chicken breast or shredded bite sized pieces
- 3/4 Best Foods mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 1 ciabatta or flat bread loaf
- 2 cups salad greens – mixed lettuce leaves, cucumber, red onion rings, finely sliced red cabbage, strips of coloured peppers.
- Combine smoked chicken with mayonnaise and pesto and toss to coat chicken, chill.
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Spread the base with a generous layer of smoked chicken mixture.
Add a layer of salad ingredients then top with any remaining chicken.
Place lid back on loaf and tie firmly.
Chill for 1 hour to let flavours infuse and soak into bread a little.
Slice into portions to serve.