- 1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups leftover cooked broccoli (don't forget to use the stalk too)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 300 grams leftover pasta
- leftover roast chicken shredded
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 of a cucumber diced
- 2 spring onions sliced (include both the white bulk and green stem)
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented (keep any juice and add to the mayo mix)
- handful of fresh dill
Refresh under lukewarm water.
Mix Best Foods mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and seasoning.
Heat a small amount of oil in a large pan, add broccoli and continue to fry until caramelized, adding a pinch of salt while stirring. Once broccoli is ready, squeeze lemon wedge over broccoli and set aside to cool down.
In a large bowl add the pasta, chicken, Dijon mayonnaise, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and any other leftover salad in your fridge.
Stir through spring onion and serve garnished with fresh dill and orange segments.