- 800 grams chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup thick teriyaki sauce, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 small cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 large carrots, cut into batons
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 tablespoons black and white sesame seeds
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- lime wedges, to serve
- squeezable Best Foods mayonnaise to drizzle over the top
Preheat oven to 190*C. Place chicken thighs in a medium-sized baking tray (so they fit snugly).
Pour chicken stock in the base of the tray, then slather teriyaki sauce over the chicken thighs. Cover with tin foil and place in hot oven.
Cook for 15 minutes, then carefully remove the tin foil, and cook for a further 5 minutes until juices run clear.
Once cooked, remove chicken from baking tray, cover and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Pour juices from the tray into a jug.
Divide rice evenly between 4 bowls. Slice chicken thighs and add to rice, then pour over a little of the pan juices. Arrange vegetables and seeds then drizzle with Best Foods mayo and a little extra teriyaki marinade if desired.