- 2 pound potatoes (5 to 6 medium) peeled cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs chopped optional
Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart sauce pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
Combine Best Foods™ Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl.
Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.